2021 Season, Week 9 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Broncos @ Cowboys | 11/7/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know I bitched about this earlier, but shame on the NFL for having a sketchy ass website with all the money the my make. That fuckin thing rarely loads and is mostly garbage when it does.

I haven’t been able to load the scores from today since the games started.
It is horrible. Game Pass is just as bad.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This game right here is Exhibit A for the "shit happens in the NFL" axiom.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I will say today looked exactly like Javonte Williams back at UNC. Refusing to go down, ripping off huge runs just off tackle.

Guy’s a beast. I would have not flinched if we took him ourselves in the second.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That's just dumb. If you have one of the very best offenses in the league, you go for it on 4th and 1 on the opponent's side of the 50. Has nothing to do with taking the other team lightly or any of that.

If you don't do that, fine, but you're going to get the heat from the analytics experts telling you what a moron you are for not understanding math.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's just dumb. If you have one of the very best offenses in the league, you go for it on 4th and 1 on the opponent's side of the 50. Has nothing to do with taking the other team lightly or any of that.

If you don't do that, fine, but you're going to get the heat from the analytics experts telling you what a moron you are for not understanding math.
I agree, the problem was the offense just not playing well. I know one of them Dak had an easy open throw to Wilson and threw it in the dirt.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
God, this one was rough. We knew that we would eventually lay an egg. I guess it is much better now than the first round of the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom