2021 Season, Week 8 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Vikings | 10/31/21

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yes. Across America, soup is also going by the wayside. Hit a peak after Soup Nazi Seinfeld restaurants popped up, but now it’s all about açaí salads, poke bowls and hummus
Maybe in fag areas. But not overall. No way.

data

Forbes #1
Maybe in fag areas. But not overall. No way.
Its like sushi in the 80s. Raw fish - no way. Nowadays it’s all over.

I don’t even know how to spell açaí. This is my autocorrect. I’m just typing a c I a and it’s replacing it with all the squiggles. I don’t even know how to pronounce it. But it’s coming to a liquid grass juice bar near you

data

Forbes #1
I see the cutesy has been drubbed out of the Chiefs. No more no-look tossback flips?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Somebody needs to tell Mahomes he is not a character in "NFL Street".

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Its like sushi in the 80s. Raw fish - no way. Nowadays it’s all over.

I don’t even know how to spell açaí. This is my autocorrect. I’m just typing a c I a and it’s replacing it with all the squiggles. I don’t even know how to pronounce it. But it’s coming to a liquid grass juice bar near you
I’m not saying that shit doesn’t sell. I’m saying that soup will not fade away as you claimed.

data

Forbes #1
I look forward to the giants chiefs fans fights tomorrow on YouTube

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Shit, if I am a Chiefs fan, this is a confusing win.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Irvin is not exactly a football genius. His go to is more like a middle aged man telling stories from his high school glory days. “Coach used to tell us xyz…”

data

Forbes #1
Irvin is not exactly a football genius. His go to is more like a middle aged man telling stories from his high school glory days. “Coach used to tell us xyz…”
Hate to burst your bubble, skid, but that’s how we feel in Test when you start telling your stories

:lol jist messin wit u

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
We don’t talk soup at the DCC, do we?

A good soup and sandwich combo for lunch. Awesome.

A bowl of clam chowder or chicken tortilla for dinner. Every so often, it hits the spot

I hate soup quite a lot. Chicken noodle is pretty much the only one I can tolerate, and at that preferably home made with fat noodles and real chicken. The canned shit is horrid.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I hate soup quite a lot. Chicken noodle is pretty much the only one I can tolerate, and at that preferably home made with fat noodles and real chicken. The canned shit is horrid.
Chicken noodle soup & a PB&J is my go to meal when I'm sick. Or cold.

Top Bottom