2021 Season, Week 5 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Giants @ Cowboys | 10/10/21

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This team needs to soundly whip the shit out of the Giants for me to feel good with myself today.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We should win easily, but after 25 years of disappointment, I'm still guarded about getting optimistic, and will still probably have at least one nervous shit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Pitts finally got his first td

data

Forbes #1
What did the Brits think of the Black National Anthem?

Cotton

Staff member
Patio Update: I will be out there.

Guaranteed victory. :towel

Cotton

Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
We should win easily, but after 25 years of disappointment, I'm still guarded about getting optimistic, and will still probably have at least one nervous shit.

I'm still scarred by 2007. That team looked like the best team in the NFC and basically rolled through the regular season. And now I feel like no matter how good we look in the regular season we could shit the bed at any moment.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm still scarred by 2007. That team looked like the best team in the NFC and basically rolled through the regular season. And now I feel like no matter how good we look in the regular season we could shit the bed at any moment.
Our emotional scars run deep, my friend.

Cotton

Staff member
Here, let me give you some hope. This is the first time in a really long time we have looked this good with a coach not named Garrett.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Here, let me give you some hope. This is the first time in a really long time we have looked this good with a coach not named Garrett.
But...we will see his fucking face today.

~tears welling in eyes~

Cotton

Staff member
I haven't even turned on the Jets/Falcons. What a horrible game that will be.

Top Bottom