2021 Season, Week 5 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Giants @ Cowboys | 10/10/21

Iamtdg

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We should win easily, but after 25 years of disappointment, I'm still guarded about getting optimistic, and will still probably have at least one nervous shit.

Iamtdg

Staff member
Patio Update: I will be out there.

Guaranteed victory. :towel

Genghis Khan

We should win easily, but after 25 years of disappointment, I'm still guarded about getting optimistic, and will still probably have at least one nervous shit.

I'm still scarred by 2007. That team looked like the best team in the NFC and basically rolled through the regular season. And now I feel like no matter how good we look in the regular season we could shit the bed at any moment.

boozeman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still scarred by 2007. That team looked like the best team in the NFC and basically rolled through the regular season. And now I feel like no matter how good we look in the regular season we could shit the bed at any moment.
Our emotional scars run deep, my friend.

Iamtdg

Staff member
Here, let me give you some hope. This is the first time in a really long time we have looked this good with a coach not named Garrett.

Top Bottom