2021 Season, Week 4 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Panthers @ Cowboys | 10/3/21

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm already counting on the holiday being ruined. That's been the trend lately.
They aren't good enough to really be concerned. Like, we could lose because the NFL is the NFL, just like we could've lost against the Panthers, but we're just as likely to whip their ass, as what happened yesterday.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
PFF has always been garbage. Still is evidently.
I would just love to know how their metric for Diggs works. Seriously, just awful. The guy made 2 picks that turned the game and essentially gave us the easy win. Yet somehow he grades poorly?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This defense I still feel like it can’t stop anyone and Diggs can’t keep up this INT pace, can he? When he cools off is the defense gonna let up 30 a game?
To be fair, they're missing quite a few players who they'd normally be depending on. I think they've done a pretty decent job for a unit that's been held together by bubble gum and scotch tape. They're going to start getting some guys back pretty soon so one would assume they'll look better overall after the bye week.

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
Hard hits are almost automatically flagged nowadays, whether they're legal or not. The notion that you have to let the receiver catch it and take a step or two before leveling him is absurd.
right ALLOW a reception because a football player should be allowed to be ready for a hit is ridiculous. They took the energy out of the play..kid was excited and then looked just distraught because he gets flagged an dit end sup leading to 15 yarder and td..

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Yep, and we should.
Finally turning into the player I hoped we had when we drafted him. Being stuck with Witten coming back and sitting behind jarwin Has not helped. Jarwin is decent, maybe good, but Schultz always seemed to have a higher ceiling.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Lol, ESPN's little pregame Chargers/Raiders montage includes the two QBs, Keenan Allen, Waller, Bosa, and.. Nassib? Wonder why they put him in there with the good players?

data

Forbes #1
Steve Young just picked the San Diego Chargers to win and did self-punished pushups

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

One coach that is forgotten is Philbin. I was never excited about the hire, but he has these guys (and even last year) schemed as well as I have seen since Bill Callahan.
Yea he's been awesome, I held out a good bit of hope that he'd have the regular guys playing at an elite level after he cobbled a few decent performances in the second half of last year with mostly shit, but so far the run game is even beyond my expectations.

Top Bottom