2021 Season | Week 17 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cardinals @ Cowboys | 1/2/22

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Now we have decided not to have chicken fried chicken. We are now having potato soup.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No, that's a Chicken McNugget. Which sauce did you get @Iamtdg - Sweet N Sour, BBQ or Hot Mustard?
Do they even have hot mustard anymore? I don't eat them often but when I get them for my daughter they take a look at the old white guy and dismissively throw two ranch cups in the bag.

data

Forbes #1
Now we have decided not to have chicken fried chicken. We are now having potato soup.
How long before wifey asks you to put the phone away...by addressing you by your full name?

Cotton

Staff member

This one's for you, John. :sad

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So are you subbing fake turkey bacon for real bacon, adding veggies, cauliflower? It is real yummy that way...honest!

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Cotton

Staff member
How long before wifey asks you to put the phone away...by addressing you by your full name?
I generally post from a laptop on gameday. She does use my full name a lot, though. Usually when I say something highly inappropriate.

data

Forbes #1
Do they even have hot mustard anymore? I don't eat them often but when I get them for my daughter they take a look at the old white guy and dismissively throw two ranch cups in the bag.
:lol

The McD's staff looks at Booze and thinks what a boring lay. Prolly two pumps and rollover. Here, have some ranch.

Cotton

Staff member
So are you subbing fake turkey bacon for real bacon, adding veggies, cauliflower? It is real yummy that way...honest!
No, we will be putting ham in it that I smoked a few day ago.

data

Forbes #1
I generally post from a laptop on gameday. She does use my full name a lot, though. Usually when I say something highly inappropriate.
I'm assuming your phone chattering at the restaurant's table while dismissing your wife's question about the upcoming week's grocery list.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm assuming your phone chattering at the restaurant's table while dismissing your wife's question about the upcoming week's grocery list.
That, too. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
I want you all to know that I appreciate the fuck out of you. You guys are a big part of my life and have been for almost 2 decades. Sad as it is, I guess. :lol

data

Forbes #1
CRAIG ETHAN JOSIAH TIBERIUS COTTON. GON' SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME...PHONE.

data

Forbes #1
Show this to your wife.

WE LOVE YOU, MRS. COTTON. THANK YOU FOR LETTING CRAIG PLAY WITH US.

Cotton

Staff member
We have weathered a lot as a board.

King of Larestan
Other board crashes
Hiding out at the DCU while half of us were banned
Rant
Carl
Losing all of our content repeatedly

And, yet, we are mostly all still here. Just incredible to me how resilient this group of guys is.

Cotton

Staff member

data

Forbes #1
We have weathered a lot as a board.

King of Larestan
Other board crashes
Hiding out at the DCU while half of us were banned
Rant
Carl
Losing all of our content repeatedly

And, yet, we are mostly all still here. Just incredible to me how resilient this group of guys is.

In other words....the Pilgrims ain't got shit. PLYMOUTH ROCK LANDED ON US!

Top Bottom