2021 Season | Week 13 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Saints | 12/2/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
Carlos Watkins or Zeke Elliott in a footrace?

I'll take David Buehler

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Not a fan of the waving bye thing here.

We beat a pretty overmatched team.
We are not a good team right now. Dak, the OL and the running game all suck.

And aside from Diggs and Parsons the D is spotty too, but at least opportunistic.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Think about this....not even with awful ass Garrett did we ever witness such an overnight decline.

I'm just shocked at this.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Good lord..... we just can't put this one away.

T-RO

DCC 4Life
:lol

Dan Quinn is a wizard.

Yes, Hill sucks ass but still, his unit is still doing things every week to help the team.

I am just I'm shock over what has happened to the offense -- Dak, the line, and Kellen Moore.

The sudden fall off the cliff from latter 2, and the endless struggles from Dak are all just shocking.

WTF happened to the side of the ball?
I'm baffled, esp. w/the line.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
:lol

Dan Quinn is a wizard.

Yes, Hill sucks ass but still, his unit is still doing things every week to help the team.

I am just I'm shock over what has happened to the offense -- Dak, the line, and Kellen Moore.

The sudden fall off the cliff from latter 2, and the endless struggles from Dak are all just shocking.

WTF happened to the side of the ball?
I'm agitated that it took until late in the 2nd half for Moore to even consider calling run plays designed outside the tackles.

The entire 1st half it was run up the middle for 1 yard/no gain. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

It took that buck-toothed SOB 2 1/2 quarters to realize that running up the middle was a waste of time.

I just don't get why everyone is so scared of losing Kellen Moore. He's not Sean McVay or Kyle Shanahan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom