2021 Season | Week 11 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Chiefs | 11/21/21

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
We need to get healthy badly.
We do.

Which is why I'm not writing them off, but we're going the wrong way at the wrong time on that side of the ball.

You've got a QB who has played his 2 worst games of the year in the last 3 games.

You've got an OC who while talented and impressive, has been outclassed in 2 of the last 3 games.

And you've got a running game that after averaging 200 yards a game through October is now averaging less than 4 YPC through the month of November.

These are all really bad signs at a time of the year when you want your team to be getting BETTER.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!

Cotton

Staff member
Good night.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We do.

Which is why I'm not writing them off, but we're going the wrong way at the wrong time on that side of the ball.

You've got a QB who has played his 2 worst games of the year in the last 3 games.

You've got an OC who while talented and impressive, has been outclassed in 2 of the last 3 games.

And you've got a running game that after averaging 200 yards a game through October is now averaging less than 4 YPC through the month of November.

These are all really bad signs at a time of the year when you want your team to be getting BETTER.
Not a great sign but on a positive note the defense is starting to play really good football. The offense has too much talent to not figure this shit out.

Get Tyron back, put Steele back at RT and I think a lot of problems are solved up front. Cooper, Ceedee and Gallup aren't the problem. They just need to all get on the fucking field.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
We do.

Remember in the Romo days we were awesome in November and mediocre in December?

Maybe this is a good sign to struggle in November? :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
True. But my point is even with a full compliment of players, I don't have any faith in Kellen Moore's ability to match wits with quality defenses in December and come playoff time.
He beat Zimmer with a backup QB. Let's breathe a little here.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Not a great sign but on a positive note the defense is starting to play really good football. The offense has too much talent to not figure this shit out.

You'd think they have too much talent but it doesn't look great right now.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
We're probably without Cooper and CeeDee vs the Raiders. That feels like another loss.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I kind of admire Tyler Lockett for not shaving his head.

Next he should let it grow out and go full George Jefferson.

Cotton

Staff member
You'd think they have too much talent but it doesn't look great right now.
They were down to their 3rd and 4th receivers. That's kinda silly to judge them when they are down that bad.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
He beat Zimmer with a backup QB. Let's breathe a little here.
This isn't knee jerk from me. I've ALWAYS said that Kellen Moore is overrated and gets exposed in most of his games vs quality DCs.

That's been my stance on him since his first year in the OC seat.

Top Bottom