2021 Rookie camp, OTAs, TC thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm sure he'll be fine for the season, but it really sucks that we're trying to get a defense together and now they'll be practicing against total scrub QBs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm sure he'll be fine for the season, but it really sucks that we're trying to get a defense together and now they'll be practicing against total scrub QBs.
Blake Bortles is available.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Bottles is definitely better, I mean he was about 10 minutes from going to a Super Bowl like 4 years ago. I'd be more than happy to replace Gilbert or whoever with Bottles.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Cowboys QB Dak Prescott exits practice, MRI reveals muscle strain in right shoulder

Prescott will be treated and further evaluated on a day-to-day basis.

By SportsDay Staff

2:38 PM on Jul 28, 2021

During the Cowboys’ first padded practice in Oxnard, Calif., fans back in Dallas are holding their breath.

Star quarterback Dak Prescott, who is coming off a compound ankle fracture and dislocation last season, exited the practice field on Wednesday.

The team later announced his exit was due to soreness in his throwing arm and was purely precautionary.
An MRI after practice revealed he has a muscle strain in his right shoulder. Prescott will be treated and further evaluated on a day-to-day basis.

“I felt some soreness when making certain throws today, and I really just decided not to push things too far,” Prescott said in a written statement.
“Better to be cautious and smart about it. I don’t see this as any kind of serious setback. We’ll treat it on a daily basis, and I’ll be fine.”

This is the first time in Prescott’s five-plus years with the Cowboys that he has missed a practice because of a sore arm.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Bottles is definitely better, I mean he was about 10 minutes from going to a Super Bowl like 4 years ago. I'd be more than happy to replace Gilbert or whoever with Bottles.

I actually don't think he's better. He's pretty bad.

Even if he is, it's so marginal a difference that it's not worth it.

We all thought Dalton would cover the backup spot adequately last season and it still didn't matter.

I think this team is built around the offense putting up about 30 a game. Few backups are going to do that.

Unless the defense is much better than I'm expecting.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I actually don't think he's better. He's pretty bad.

Even if he is, it's so marginal a difference that it's not worth it.

We all thought Dalton would cover the backup spot adequately last season and it still didn't matter.

I think this team is built around the offense putting up about 30 a game. Few backups are going to do that.

Unless the defense is much better than I'm expecting.
You really don't think he's better than Gilbert?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

"Recovery time:

These symptoms will typically go away within 2 weeks of rest, but you may still feel pain in the area when performing exercises. You may also experience abdominal pain if your latissimus dorsi muscle is strained. "

• Props
Reactions: p1_

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
"Recovery time:

These symptoms will typically go away within 2 weeks of rest, but you may still feel pain in the area when performing exercises. You may also experience abdominal pain if your latissimus dorsi muscle is strained. "
He's going to push thru it like Emmitt with his shoulder to finally give us fans something

:unsure

Top Bottom