2021 Rookie camp, OTAs, TC thread...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If that were true every day would be a learning day for Jaylon. Dude would never practice.
No, I mean he got burned in practice. They were saying the WRs were getting the better of Diggs that day.

Not that he wasn't practicing he just wasn't doing well so hopefully he learned from it.

p1_

DCC 4Life
If that were true every day would be a learning day for Jaylon. Dude would never practice.
every day is a learning day for Jaylon, it's just that we've been saturated with it by now.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
No, I mean he got burned in practice. They were saying the WRs were getting the better of Diggs that day.

Not that he wasn't practicing he just wasn't doing well so hopefully he learned from it.
Oh, I thought you were making a joke. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
every day is a learning day for Jaylon, it's just that we've been saturated with it by now.
Well, then he is a REALLY slow learner.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

Staff member
He’s not a chess badass. Check his strong football game
More talking about learning curve. I'm nitpicking. And mostly joking.

• Props

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
I hear ya. A lots being made of him playing chess with Amari. Not sure why it matters.

some people forget the players have lives and interests and lately the media has been about their lives instead of just football like in the old days. maybe its me but i dont remember hearing to much about players hobbies and lives and stuff. i could be wrong

• Props

p1_

DCC 4Life
some people forget the players have lives and interests and lately the media has been about their lives instead of just football like in the old days. maybe its me but i dont remember hearing to much about players hobbies and lives and stuff. i could be wrong
The media has somewhat painting a picture of Amari as a bit of an intellectual, chess playing and other high brow interests

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I mean, it is the offseason. There always seem to be fluff stories in the offseason.

Chess is a thinking man's game. I like the thought of our players playing chess. Much better than dominoes.

Top Bottom