2021 Rookie camp, OTAs, TC thread...

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Parsons and LVE (please god stay healthy) are going to be what we thought we had in 2018 with Jaylon.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I really don't think the talent is in question at all with this kid. It's the other stuff you worry about.
Meh, I'm not worried about the other stuff at all. It was one incident when he was in college. I'm not worried about this kid one bit.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Meh, I'm not worried about the other stuff at all. It was one incident when he was in college. I'm not worried about this kid one bit.
I really like everything he's said since we drafted him. Doesn't seem too full of himself or think he knows it all yet.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Was just watching a Micah interview and they asked him about playing chess with Amari. Apparently Amari has been getting the best of him, but he says that Amari will only play him in person and not on chess.com.

He then revealed his chess.com username, Stixcity11.

Sounds pretty close to Extreme11, so he's on notice.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah not necessarily worried either. But I'm more confident in his physical talent then I usually am with a rookie.

Top Bottom