2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't see how that is really going to change things all that much.
Sure it does. Now they are being coerced to put even more shit in their bodies that they may not have if they weren’t football players

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

Yeah, the answer is to stop testing players that aren't showing any damn symptoms. And allow them to play with it if they feel they can play. You know, like if they had the flu.
This. 10000% this.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sure it does. Now they are being coerced to put even more shit in their bodies that they may not have if they weren’t football players
We are talking about two different things. You have an issue with more shots being suggested.

I don't happen to think a booster is going to stop the spread or even mitigate it honestly.

Cotton

Staff member
We are talking about two different things. You have an issue with more shots being suggested.

I don't happen to think a booster is going to stop the spread or even mitigate it honestly.
Ahh, then we completely agree.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The NFL is almost 100% vaccinated and yet they had the most positive cases since the pandemic began. Someone tell Goodell that his plan ain't working.
That hasn't mattered to any of the authorities yet, so...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't see how that is really going to change things all that much.
It won't, I'm just saying it's coming. Just like the original vaccine for most of the players really didn't do anything to stop the spread. Nothing is going to fix the spread. There is no solution for the NFL except to stop testing. But that's a PR nightmare for them since they have gone so far down this path.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Booster requirements here we come.
The NFL is requiring players, coaches and other team personnel to receive a Covid-19 booster by Dec. 27. In a memo sent to teams on Monday and obtained by The Associated Press, the league said: “Given the increased prevalence of the virus in our communities, our experts have recommended that we implement the CDC’s recommendation.”

Cotton

Staff member
The NFL didn't require the vaccine. How are they planning to require the booster?

Cotton

Staff member
It would apply to the vaxxed only.
Again, they didn't require the vaccine to begin with. So, they are going to mandate the vaxxed get a booster? Or what? I don't believe this to be true.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

Now they gotta fire him, right?
The timing needs to be right. They can’t fire him until after Ryan Day has taken the Bears’ job and Ohio State has already hired its new coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom