2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I wonder what Denver thinks of all this. No reprieve for them last year.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Raiders-Browns moves to Monday at 5 PM.
Washington-Philly and Rams-Seahawks moved to Tuesday.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Here's what I don't get:

Is the virus going to go away in the two days you delay that game?

ZeroClub

UFA
So if the upcoming Dallas-Washington game is played on December 26 as scheduled, Washington will be traveling to Dallas on a very short week after having played the Eagles in Philadelphia.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
They've beaten us in Dallas on a shorter week (Thanksgiving), so it's not a sure L for them. But yeah, they can't be thrilled with all this.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So if the upcoming Dallas-Washington game is played on December 26 as scheduled, Washington will be traveling to Dallas on a very short week after having played the Eagles in Philadelphia.

My first thought as well. Wonder if our game against them gets moved also.

ZeroClub

UFA
They've beaten us in Dallas on a shorter week (Thanksgiving), so it's not a sure L for them. But yeah, they can't be thrilled with all this.
Right. And to add insult to injury, they've gotta squeeze their Christmas in there somewhere too.

data

Forbes #1
This Covid tsunami might’ve been a coverup for some other news - more Gruden email fallout released recently?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah why stop testing asymptomatic just because they have had the vaccine. There is no fucking difference between those players and the unvaccinated without symptoms.
Correct. He was so close to having it right, but just couldn't bring himself to step on that narrative to complete the correct thought.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Here's what I don't get:

Is the virus going to go away in the two days you delay that game?
It's never going away. That's why they have just got to get back to normal and stop testing. If a player gets actually sick and can't play because they are physically ill, then so be it. Just lie, you know, EVERY OTHER FUCKING ILLNESS ON THIS PLANET.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
LT arrested on sex offender charge (didn't register when he moved). Let's hope Micah only resembles him on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom