2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Is anyone implying the vaccine is solving every problem? If they are, they're wrong. However, it is at least mitigating quite a few. One only need look at the number of unvaccinated people hospitalized presently to see this.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is anyone implying the vaccine is solving every problem? If they are, they're wrong. However, it is at least mitigating quite a few. One only need look at the number of unvaccinated people hospitalized presently to see this.
If their goal is to keep players from severe symptoms that I guess I get that. If they are trying to prevent the spread it's just simply not true. And truth be told no NFL players up to this point have had severe health problems and that certainly seems like a personal choice the NFL should have no part in.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Maybe they can paint a Saints logo at midfield and call it a home game like when they played the Giants in 2005.
How on earth do you remember shit like this? :lol

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
How on earth do you remember shit like this? :lol
Two reasons: I have an amazing memory and there was a time when I lived and breathed the NFL and football as a whole.

You involve me in in an activity that I love or have a passion for, and I will remember every single detail that pertains to it.

The last season I can remember with total clarity is 2011. The end of that season broke me and I haven't been the same as a fan since.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The last season I can remember with total clarity is 2011. The end of that season broke me and I haven't been the same as a fan since.
Another tough one. No OL to speak of, deteriorated remnants of Parcells' defenses. Burned through the prime of Romo's career there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom