2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Thanks to all of you.I had a surgical procedure to remove a tumor from my pancreas. Four days later I had a second surgery through the same incision to rerout my intestines in order to make my bowel wake up. I am home now and beginning to feel an improvement.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Thanks to all of you.I had a surgical procedure to remove a tumor from my pancreas. Four days later I had a second surgery through the same incision to rerout my intestines in order to make my bowel wake up. I am home now and beginning to feel an improvement.
I am really glad you're doing good. I have been thinking about you all day. Please keep us posted on your progress.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Glad you're doing well, LT

data

Forbes #1
Post more, seriously.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am pleased to hear your bowels have awakened.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Great news, thanks for the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom