2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is beyond ridiculous they felt like they couldn't blow him to smithereens.
That one DB was like oh shit, can't hit him.

He was trying to block, they should have laid his ass out. But knowing how the officiating is, they would have thrown a flag for unnecessary roughness.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That one DB was like oh shit, can't hit him.

He was trying to block, they should have laid his ass out. But knowing how the officiating is, they would have thrown a flag for unnecessary roughness.
Probably so.

But if I were them I'd have done it anyway. Not like it's a borderline cheap shot on a QB when the guy is out front "lead blocking" like that.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
"JAGs roll out red carpet for 90th man on roster" sounds like a Babylon Bee article. :lol

When your real actions are mirroring satire, you might just be doing things wrong.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I know they keep talking about this being bad for Lawrence but wouldn't it be the opposite?? The spotlight is off of him and on Tebow and Meyer.

Last edited:

Genghis Khan

I know they keep talking about this being bad for Lawrence but wouldn't it be the opposite?? The spotlight is off of him and on Tebow amd Meyer.

That's interesting. I'm not sure I agree, but I'm not sure I disagree either.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good gawd up in teh heavens, please don't let this fool make the team. I don't want to have to watch this circus all year on pregame shows.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Good gawd up in teh heavens, please don't let this fool make the team. I don't want to have to watch this circus all year on pregame shows.
Made man. Only way he doesn't make it is if he shows himself completely incompetent. And maybe not even then

Genghis Khan

If they're already selling his jersey, it's hard to imagine he won't make the team.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
At least it's not Kap, they'd already be yelling for him to have the starting gig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom