2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
You'd think it would be pretty simple: "So do you guys agree it was stupid to think wearing a different helmet could increase concussions, and do you agree not to sue us over it?"

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
What 1bigfan is referring to is those throwbacks had the same helmet, but they swapped out the decals.
I guess this could be the case. I remembered the Steelers used to wear yellow helmets but I just looked it up and it looks like the last time they wore those helmets was around 2009/2010.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I guess this could be the case. I remembered the Steelers used to wear yellow helmets but I just looked it up and it looks like the last time they wore those helmets was around 2009/2010.
Were those the bumblebee uniforms?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I've never heard of this rule until now. A handful of teams like the Packers, Bears, and Steelers have been wearing different helmets with their throwbacks and I've never seen a word mentioned about the rule.
We’ve had white backgrounded ones we wear all the time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I've never heard of this rule until now. A handful of teams like the Packers, Bears, and Steelers have been wearing different helmets with their throwbacks and I've never seen a word mentioned about the rule.
You must have not been paying attention. The helmet thing has been at least six or seven years...maybe more. They keep the same helmets but change the decals. Or like some do, just take them off entirely.

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member

Damn! :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Players are being lazy and selfish as shit here. Kinda like teacher's unions.
Lazy is the exact word that comes to mind. A lot of veterans just want to make their money with as little effort as possible. You all are making millions, go to work. It's ridiculous. Don't hide behind some bullshit about the virus while you're going out to clubs and having parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom