2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This shit is just starting to look like a massive money grab/witchhunt more and more each day. Anybody else find it a little strange that not a single shred of evidence has been presented to police, and with criminal charges being filed? It's all being presented as a civil case?By 20 whatever different women and a single lawyer?

Come on, now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This shit is just starting to look like a massive money grab/witchhunt more and more each day. Anybody else find it a little strange that not a single shred of evidence has been presented to police, and with criminal charges being filed? It's all being presented as a civil case?By 20 whatever different women and a single lawyer?

Come on, now.
Just part of how society is now.

#METOO, which means I wanna sue too.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Come on, now.
While I hate to talk bad about any of my Ag bros Buzbee has a reputation as an ambulance chaser among us

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
While I hate to talk bad about any of my Ag bros Buzbee has a reputation as an ambulance chaser among us
The fact he has 20 clients like this is a dead giveaway. No close personal knowledge is necessary....duh, he is a POS slime lawyer.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This may sound strange, but I think the more of these “victims” that come forward for their slice of the civil pie, the more it might actually help Watson. Like I said earlier, just seems like a witch hunt with people looking for an easy pay day.

Of course, the NFL will probably punish him anyway, to appease the SJWs.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It’s an obvious money grab which may be confusing some actual misconduct on Watson’s part.

From what it sounds like, kid was paying for hand jobs and now the sex slaves/whores are coming out of the woodwork to get paid all over again along with their sleazy owners/pimps.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It’s an obvious money grab which may be confusing some actual misconduct on Watson’s part.

From what it sounds like, kid was paying for hand jobs and now the sex slaves/whores are coming out of the woodwork to get paid all over again along with their sleazy owners/pimps.
I'm guessing he wasn't necessarily coming out and saying hand job ahead of time. But implied it and there was some grey area while the message was going on. It's a creepy move. It's a really dumb move that opened him up to liability. And it's something a girl can walk away from and say no.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
It's going to be weird having 17 games.

Cotton

Staff member

Not a good look here for Watson.
What allegedly happened to this one is below.

___

When Mary books clients, she requires them to fill out an intake form, which stipulates that draping will be used during the session so that only the area being worked on will not be covered. (The Texas Commission of Licensing and Regulation adopted in February 2020 a requirement that genitals and the gluteal cleavage must be draped during massages; most licensed therapists already required this in their practice.) Since Watson’s appointment was set up through a third party, Mary’s understanding was that the other therapist would handle the paperwork, though she can’t say for certain whether Watson received or reviewed those rules. She used the oversize towel to drape him until about 45 minutes into the session, when she says he tossed the towel onto the floor, saying it was too itchy. Watson was lying face up on the table, naked and totally uncovered, something Mary says has never happened during any of her other massage appointments.

“I was in shock,” Mary says. She proceeded with the massage without the towel, knowing that her payment was coming from another therapist. “I trusted the therapist that referred him to me that nothing weird was going to happen.”

After 90 minutes, Watson asked to extend the session for another hour. She continued to work only on his quads, inner thighs and abdomen—the specific areas he requested. Watson developed an erection, she says, and also began clenching and slowly “thrusting the air.” Mary at first wondered whether his movements were a pain response to her deep-tissue work, so she asked whether he was O.K. She says he replied that he was fine and stopped thrusting for a short time.

Mary learned during her massage training that erections can develop as a relaxation response. She recalls situations in the past when that’s happened to a client while they dozed off; they usually become embarrassed when they realize it and start talking about something random to divert their thoughts. If that doesn’t work, she’ll sometimes switch to a more painful massage technique. But Watson’s behavior indicated to her that “his intentions were different.” She adds, “There was one point that he did tell me that I could move [his penis] if I needed to, and I just completely ignored him.” She took this as a suggestion to touch his exposed penis.

Watson stayed on his back for the entire session. While massaging his abdomen, Mary says she noticed “different fluids on his stomach.” She remembers questioning whether it was really pre-ejaculate, telling herself, This can’t be what I think it is. In the final five to 10 minutes of the session, Mary says Watson began thrusting his pelvis in the air again, this time much faster. “At that point, I recognized it for what it was,” Mary says. She says she told him he needed to “calm down.” He stopped, the session ended and she left the room to let him get dressed. When she returned, he gave her a hug. Because of his request to use the back entrance, she then had to walk him out of the building

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What allegedly happened to this one is below.

___

When Mary books clients, she requires them to fill out an intake form, which stipulates that draping will be used during the session so that only the area being worked on will not be covered. (The Texas Commission of Licensing and Regulation adopted in February 2020 a requirement that genitals and the gluteal cleavage must be draped during massages; most licensed therapists already required this in their practice.) Since Watson’s appointment was set up through a third party, Mary’s understanding was that the other therapist would handle the paperwork, though she can’t say for certain whether Watson received or reviewed those rules. She used the oversize towel to drape him until about 45 minutes into the session, when she says he tossed the towel onto the floor, saying it was too itchy. Watson was lying face up on the table, naked and totally uncovered, something Mary says has never happened during any of her other massage appointments.

“I was in shock,” Mary says. She proceeded with the massage without the towel, knowing that her payment was coming from another therapist. “I trusted the therapist that referred him to me that nothing weird was going to happen.”

After 90 minutes, Watson asked to extend the session for another hour. She continued to work only on his quads, inner thighs and abdomen—the specific areas he requested. Watson developed an erection, she says, and also began clenching and slowly “thrusting the air.” Mary at first wondered whether his movements were a pain response to her deep-tissue work, so she asked whether he was O.K. She says he replied that he was fine and stopped thrusting for a short time.

Mary learned during her massage training that erections can develop as a relaxation response. She recalls situations in the past when that’s happened to a client while they dozed off; they usually become embarrassed when they realize it and start talking about something random to divert their thoughts. If that doesn’t work, she’ll sometimes switch to a more painful massage technique. But Watson’s behavior indicated to her that “his intentions were different.” She adds, “There was one point that he did tell me that I could move [his penis] if I needed to, and I just completely ignored him.” She took this as a suggestion to touch his exposed penis.

Watson stayed on his back for the entire session. While massaging his abdomen, Mary says she noticed “different fluids on his stomach.” She remembers questioning whether it was really pre-ejaculate, telling herself, This can’t be what I think it is. In the final five to 10 minutes of the session, Mary says Watson began thrusting his pelvis in the air again, this time much faster. “At that point, I recognized it for what it was,” Mary says. She says she told him he needed to “calm down.” He stopped, the session ended and she left the room to let him get dressed. When she returned, he gave her a hug. Because of his request to use the back entrance, she then had to walk him out of the building
Never touched his penis and he ejaculated? I call BS

Cotton

Staff member

This approval also includes scaling back preseason games to 3.

Cotton

Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom