2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
You're being kind. I think he unclogs toilets at a small apartment complex.
Handyman if I recall correctly. Nothing against handymen, I made a good living for a long time in the trades.

But he’s also so much more.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Feh. Something tells me this chart is deceptive.

Notice most of the playoff teams bunched up closely? There's a reason.
The cap is not really a “cap” as we all know.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
My dad lived in Conyers (suburb of ATL for the rest of ya) the heat is miserable, feels like drowning just sitting there. The fact that the wicked stepmother and I never got along and I didn’t really want to be there didn’t help. It was within a year or two of that that we were driving an RV to Disney from Ohio. It broke down in GA took forever to fix, broke down again before we got to Florida. This time we rented vans and went on down to Disney. Came back picked up the RV. Broke down 10 miles from the SC/GA line.
Like I said more circumstance than the state itself
Give us another chance, @shoop.

There's more to GA than heat, bitchy stepmothers, and busted up RVs.

data

Forbes #1
It’s real. They’re running out of trucks because nobody is returning them. They’re all being rented to go out of state and nobody is turning around and moving here.

I’m not sure what this state government is thinking. Their answer is doubling certain taxes here for the idiots that stay? From what I understand, and it’s hard to know how good the information is, but I’ve been told that it’s mostly people who are small business owners.

They want to try single payer health care here. Who’s going to pay for it? Not me.

:lol

I didn’t put two and two together. I moved my Mom a few months back and it was hell trying to find a place to rent a big enough
No truck? Sounds like you doing a garage sale.

You got rollerblades?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
No truck? Sounds like you doing a garage sale.

You got rollerblades?
Yeah, no shit. I just got a quote for the biggest truck Uhaul rents. A little over $7k to rent and drive it to Oklahoma.

I don’t love any of my shit that much.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah, no shit. I just got a quote for the biggest truck Uhaul rents. A little over $7k to rent and drive it to Oklahoma.

Shit for that price buy a 16' trailer for $2-3 thousand and load it down Beverly Hillbilly style and you can sell it when you get there

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Did you try any of the others? We used Penske to move my in-laws from Georgia to Texas and it was quite a bit cheaper than U-haul

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah at those prices absolutely. And then use the extra cash to buy new shit.
Yep, I'd have a garage sale for a lot of the bigger shit and then just upgrade when I get to the new place

data

Forbes #1
For sheik, we’ll need a Travel Thread with daily updates. 13:1 odds he doesn’t make it to OK

Rootin’ for ya, buddy

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Did you try any of the others? We used Penske to move my in-laws from Georgia to Texas and it was quite a bit cheaper than U-haul
I only checked uhaul. I’ll check Penske. Thanks.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Hell, you could probably hire a moving company for that much. My god.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It’s real. They’re running out of trucks because nobody is returning them. They’re all being rented to go out of state and nobody is turning around and moving here.

I’m not sure what this state government is thinking. Their answer is doubling certain taxes here for the idiots that stay? From what I understand, and it’s hard to know how good the information is, but I’ve been told that it’s mostly people who are small business owners.

They want to try single payer health care here. Who’s going to pay for it? Not me.

:lol

I didn’t put two and two together. I moved my Mom a few months back and it was hell trying to find a place to rent a big enough
That's crazy.

Do you mind if I ask what part of California you're moving from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom