2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
Holy crap, this is weird. It's like returning to a circle of friends after brain surgery.

Like Spock after Wrath of Khan and that exploding planet. Like the end of Atlas Shrugged.
Quite celestial. We've been watching your posting career unfold, waiting for the right time for your reunification. Not a moment too early, not a second too late.

T-RO

DCC 4Life
Quite celestial. We've been watching your posting career unfold, waiting for the right time for your reunification. Not a moment too early, not a second too late.
WTF? Coulda sent a text, you bastards.

Not to get all sappy about stupid message board buddies, but here's a bit of the sentiment...

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
Don't get me started. Got so many boners just walking around campus. Would try to hide it with my backpack.

Was religious and repressed in those days...so didn't do much about it.
Didn't do much about the girls? Or the boners?

You Amish? cuz they don't masturbate unless they're in a McDonald's drive-thru.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
they're not, but it brings up a point I meant to mention before . If you begin a thread reply but then dont actually post it for whatever reason, you can't cancel it. The text box just keeps it, and you might forget about it the next time you replay to something. Get what I mean? I didn't post a reply to the tamale convo, but it was still 'in memory' so to speak.
You do know you can delete shit in your reply, right? Like, even the stuff you don't want in in it?

shoop

Semi-contributing member
The 92 SuperBowl game was fun, but not really a game. It was a 60 minute celebration after beating the Niners.

Cowboys-Niners 92 game was Sparta-versus-Persia, Rome versus Carthage, U.S. versus USSR, Rocky versus Creed. Madden/Summerall presiding. Mud. Winning on the Road. Arrival of dynasty. Vindication. Glory.
And I loved every minute of it

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
His name 'round these parts is DFDC, short for Dickface Dreamcrusher. We cut him slack, though, because he's been confined to an upstairs windowless room for 17 years and gets his food slid under the door.
And throws trash in my front yard as he passes thru Aynor on his way to the beach.

T-RO

DCC 4Life
Fuck, you just took this shit serious. I like it. Let's talk.
A thread for the off-topic section perhaps? Maybe during Christmas holidays?

Bostrom, Elon, VR, path-tracing, hot tubs, backculling, implanted memories/history, NPCs...I'm ready to roll on it. Gotta find a way to do SIM-Jumping, bro. Gotta. Or at least find some magic elves, yaknow?

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
You do know you can delete shit in your reply, right? Like, even the stuff you don't want in in it?
of course. Sometimes I begin a reply and change my mind and forget to delete what I wrote. Then when I come back later I might forget to delete it, like with that tamale convo. That's why you saw that. I wish there were a 'cancel' function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom