2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
During Dak's PC, it sounded like Jerry just said they'd be back in Oxnard this year. Is

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Jerry just said, "we have some guys who are circumcising a fly" on a question by Jane Slater.

It was a little awkward.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jerry just said, "we have some guys who are circumcising a fly" on a question by Jane Slater.

It was a little awkward.
He should be cancelled for harassing Slater.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Jerry - I want to see y'all covering us at Oxnard, but I want you to do a better job on my shit...my stuff.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Fuck. Hes only 78. Was hoping it was another 10 years.

:unsure

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Dak - I've been told since high school to be smarter when deciding when to run the ball, but I don't know if I can tone that down.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Werder - how are you going to build the team for Dak?

Stephen - we've built a really good offense...and then talks about injury on O-Line last year. Defense, can't go into a draft taking defense because you miss out on CeeDee. Dak's contract gives us ability to improve on defensive side of the ball.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Translation: "This allows us to get Gerald McCoy back."
Fuck you, boooooooooze!!!

They've learned their lesson, and Stephen's bout to build this defense into a respectable attempt at Doomsday III.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Jerry - started telling a story about going to honky tonks, when someone said, "Boy Jerry has a lot of fun!" But then one of Jerry's good friends said, "Hold up, how long has Jerry been married?" And that's kinda how I feel about this deal with Dak. ~scanning the room of reporters with his used carsalesman smile~

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
By the time we fix the defense (years?) the o-line (which is already creaking) will have to be rebuilt. There will always be a hole spewing water somewhere on this team.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
By the time we fix the defense (years?) the o-line (which is already creaking) will have to be rebuilt. There will always be a hole spewing water somewhere on this team.
There's no reason they can't fix the defense this season.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
They're hot drafting o-line right now, I kinda wish they'd keep taking one with great value in the 3rd - 5th round range each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom