2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Maybe, it's impossible to tell but I know for damn sure he would've found the ball better than Kazee did on that fucked up TD they gave up to the JAG Patriots WR.
Talk about a buzzkill.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
That pass he gave up to Toney was ridiculous. Jones was under duress, threw it up for grabs and Brown let him catch it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kazee and Hooker seem mostly interchangeable, don't really give a shit which one of them is playing at this point as long as one of them is.
I dunno. Kazee gets a lot of credit from Quinn with how he communicates with the rest of the secondary and he has been the clear starter. Hooker? He seems to play in single high most of the time.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I dunno. Kazee gets a lot of credit from Quinn with how he communicates with the rest of the secondary and he has been the clear starter. Hooker? He seems to play in single high most of the time.
I think Kazee had a leg up playing for Quinn before but it's also not to be overlooked that he played safety for the worst pass defense in the NFL under Quinn as well. I think in the deep safety looks Hooker is just better. Now up near the line of scrimmage Kazee is the better player. But that's what Kearse and Wilson are for.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Kazee with a DUI. Is this even a big deal anymore as far as suspensions go?

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Kazee with a DUI. Is this even a big deal anymore as far as suspensions go?
That’s what I thought. Is the NFL actually going to suspend guys for suspicion of DWI?

Fuck that noise.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yea I mean there's a reason Kazee has started but he hasn't been down in the box much and I wouldn't be concerned with Hooker playing solely as a center fielder with Kearse and Wilson lurking in the box, in the hook area and covering TE's.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Watching the replay of the game on NFLN. Our guys got mugged on the Pats first drive but not one flag thrown against them. Fuck those zebras.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Yeah, I don't quite understand why people are so ready and willing to shit all over this guy. Sure, he was overdrafted. But that was in the past, by another coaching staff entirely. He actually started to show something towards the end of last year. We should want to see if an actual defensive coordinator can get something out of him. Players that we were ready write off are showing us that we were wrong. Guys like Steele. And Gregory. If Hill comes back and shows nothing, then flush him. But I am really looking forward to him and Gallimore coming back and giving this interior Dline a youthful shot in the arm.
Overdrafted in the 6th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom