2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oweh is going to be as good as or better than Parsons
Nah but he is better than I thought he would be. Right now Oweh is just running around being super athletic. But I don't see the refined pass rush skills. Still I thought he would be a straight bust.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Oweh is going to be as good as or better than Parsons
Oweh also can't play traditional LB, which is what we primarily drafted Parsons for. He isn't going to be playing off the edge 90% of the time when Lawrence/Gregory are back.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The best sign I've seen through 2 weeks is that each time Dak last touched the ball, he got the Cowboys into the lead.

I thought he needed to improve in that area so to see him go 2 for 2 in this young season is very encouraging.

p1_

DCC 4Life
listen to Fassel rationalize the block at 46:00.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Why wasn't the follow up, "If you thought he was the best defensive player, why were you going to take a corner?"
Exactly, these dumb fucks like to pretend CB is the most important defensive position because they poached Deion 25 years ago and won another Super Bowl.

It's preposterous honestly that they would pass up a front 7 player who they had as their top ranked defensive player in the draft because they just need a CB so bad (when they already had a 2020 2nd rounder, a 2017 3rd rounder, Anthony Brown and Canady on the roster).

It's probably why they were locked in on Bossman Fats despite likely having a higher grade on Moehrig (who has played every snap for the Raiders so far by the way), and it's probably why they're going to prioritize replacing Anthony Brown in the 1st round next year at the expense of someone like an Aidan Hutchinson or Drake Jackson.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
because they just need a CB so bad (when they already had a 2020 2nd rounder, a 2017 3rd rounder, Anthony Brown and Canady on the roster).

To be fair, I don't know how you can watch them right now and not think they need another corner. They clearly do.

They have 1 corner and a bunch of JAGs (at best) right now.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
To be fair, I don't know how you can watch them right now and not think they need another corner. They clearly do.

They have 1 corner and a bunch of JAGs (at best) right now.
And they still had a 2nd and three 3rd's to address CB, which is why taking a lower graded CB over Parsons is a ridiculous proposition.

And we took two!

Let's just hope these morons don't find themselves lusting over Kaiir Elam or some shit when they're picking at 24 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom