2021 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

midswat

... soon
Josh Palmer is going to be a very good receiver. One of the best in this draft class.

Saddled by a shit QB, and a bland offensive scheme, on a bad team.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Josh Palmer is going to be a very good receiver. One of the best in this draft class.

Saddled by a shit QB, and a bland offensive scheme, on a bad team.
I've seen good things from him. I think he could be a middle round receiver who does great in the NFL. It's tough in college football when you're a great receiver surrounded by trash.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Surtain hasn't given up 65+ yards in a game since he was a freshman apparently (might've actually been his game against Lamb in the playoff actually). On one hand, he's playing on a stacked defense, on the other they're usually playing against teams that are down 20+ points and passing almost every down, so pretty impressive.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Surtain hasn't given up 65+ yards in a game since he was a freshman apparently (might've actually been his game against Lamb in the playoff actually). On one hand, he's playing on a stacked defense, on the other they're usually playing against teams that are down 20+ points and passing almost every down, so pretty impressive.
I mean I love the guy. My only complaint would be I wish he was a little more twitchy. You tend to lose some of that when you're a 6'2" corner. But other than that he looks like a shut down corner. I think him and Diggs would fit flawlessly in this defense together.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Good thing we addressed this obvious need in free agency.

The GM can finally sit back and catch his breath.

Job well done, sir!

Cotton

Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
:lol at Seahawks

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
There is talent there but it's not deep at all. I guess we will just have to see if teams reach.
This exact thing happened in 2013 with OL.

Many execs will be focused on immediate needs over everything else. Going to drive Barmore up draft charts for sure.

Cotton

Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom