Not open for further replies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah if anyone here would be overhyping Mond it would be me
I'm not even saying the guy is trash. But he is a day three guy you hope develops. Maybe a nice backup type.

I said the same about Dak so what do I know.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm not even saying the guy is trash. But he is a day three guy you hope develops. Maybe a nice backup type.

I said the same about Dak so what do I know.
I'm not saying he's trash, he plays hard and will give 100%. I was hopeful he'd go in the 3rd-4th and get 5-10 years least as a backup qb, which let's be honest is good work if you can get it

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Stokes would be a really solid pick in the 2nd, there's a pretty deep group of CBs in the 2nd/3rd area which is why I'd rather not go CB at 10.

Cotton

Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Very impressive size and speed. Good production but I'd need to go and watch him some to see how good he is.
He was one of the best CBs in the country for sure, really solid overall and I don't think there's a huge gap between him and someone like Surtain.

Cotton

Staff member

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
This is looking more and more to be one of the fastest draft classes in a very long time. A lot of guys are posting great 40 times this year.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is looking more and more to be one of the fastest draft classes in a very long time. A lot of guys are posting great 40 times this year.
It is what to be expected since there is no standard like the Combine to use as a better barometer. Pro Day times are always faster it seems.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
It is what to be expected since there is no standard like the Combine to use as a better barometer. Pro Day times are always faster it seems.
True, but it seems like we’re seeing a higher number than normal. I’m sure the lack of a formal method is contributing, but I also think that we may have a crop of really fast guys coming in this year.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Strange because Leonard wasn't a first round pick either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom