2021 NFL Coach/GM Firings/Hirings

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
His name will always be remembered by me because when he was a RB with Colorado, they were in the Big 8 then and the games would obviously be televised when they met to Play OU. The announcers would call his name when he was called on to run the ball or do something significant and one day my wife asked me why do they always called him Eric the enemy? She said how do they know he is an enemy? I will have tha name with me forever.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
His name will always be remembered by me because when he was a RB with Colorado, they were in the Big 8 then and the games would obviously be televised when they met to Play OU. The announcers would call his name when he was called on to run the ball or do something significant and one day my wife asked me why do they always called him Eric the enemy? She said how do they know he is an enemy? I will have tha name with me forever.
When he played for the Falcons in the early 90's, Chris Berman nicknamed him Eric "Sleeping With" Bieniemy (based on the Julia Roberts thriller Sleeping with the Enemy released at the time).

Back when Berman nicknames were cool.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Gus Bradley to the Raiders.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
When he played for the Falcons in the early 90's, Chris Berman nicknamed him Eric "Sleeping With" Bieniemy (based on the Julia Roberts thriller Sleeping with the Enemy released at the time).

Back when Berman nicknames were cool.
I grew up with Berman, but man, if I have to hear “Daylight come and they wanna Delhomme” one more time in my life, I’m going to make Ted Kazinski look like the Dalai Lama.

Cotton

Staff member

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
great movie that needs to be added to the movies to watch thread

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Like Meyer would even want Tebow at this point. :doh

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
His reputation says he won't stick around long.

Top Bottom