2021 Cowboys Preseason Week 4 Gameday Chatter Thread | Jaguars @ Cowboys | 08/29/21

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just watching him play is an insult.
I mean seriously, the guy has no shot of making a roster. Every snap he takes is a wasted opportunity for some other QB in this world to try to improve. I see zero reason to keep flushing so many snaps away on the guy. I just don't understand why they bother playing him other than to be nice to the guy.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I mean seriously, the guy has no shot of making a roster. Every snap he takes is a wasted opportunity for some other QB in this world to try to improve. I see zero reason to keep flushing so many snaps away on the guy. I just don't understand why they bother playing him other than to be nice to the guy.
He's just fodder to get this worthless game over with. The ol and everyone else will also be future dock workers so it's not like any QB would develop in that situation.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, when did we begin starting the gameday thread the day before a game? This feels like blasphemy.

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Trying to decide if I want to use this as my season dress rehearsal, as in start drinking at noon.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hope you boys are ready for a DiNucci showcase today.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think last game was Gilbert's and he failed. This game will be Rush's, but I still think there's a good chance he's not the backup either and we find someone else.

Cotton

Staff member
So, this game is going to be boring as hell. What shall we talk about? We need something to talk about.

Cotton

Staff member
Anyone else have anything?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So, this game is going to be boring as hell. What shall we talk about? We need something to talk about.
How about how Mukuamu balls out, we get stupid and think we can get him to the PS.

Cotton

Staff member
How about how Mukuamu balls out, we get stupid and think we can get him to the PS.
Or, we can like talk football or something.

Top Bottom