2021 Cowboys Free Agency Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That's such a shitty reason but it's so true. Take two guys off a terrible defense because hey, I know those guys. Do you really want a replay of the Falcons secondary? Fuck no. It's like pulling the two DTs off a Panthers defense that struggled.
What is weird is that McCoy and Poe were a decent combo. The Panthers got gobs of sacks in 2019. Right place, right time. A lot were schemed.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
~refreshes Twitter again~

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
What is weird is that McCoy and Poe were a decent combo. The Panthers got gobs of sacks in 2019. Right place, right time. A lot were schemed.
And once Poe left, the run defense seemed to break down, seeming to imply Poe was a big reason why.

The drop off from that version of Poe to 2020 was extreme.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
~refreshes Twitter again~

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Why do we get upset every year at FA time?
This organization never makes big moves to address big needs. It's the same obligatory duct tape acquisitions year after year. I can almost guarantee we won't draft a stud DT run stuffer, and probably pass on a good safety as well.
Lather, rinse, repeat...
And the results on the field remain the same

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
This organization never makes big moves to address big needs. It's the same obligatory duct tape acquisitions year after year. I can almost guarantee we won't draft a stud DT run stuffer, and probably pass on a good safety as well.
Lather, rinse, repeat...
Yep. At this time next year, we're gonna be wondering why 2021 didn't work out.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep. At this time next year, we're gonna be wondering why 2021 didn't work out.
I bet this time next year we will be again wanting to fix DT and safety in the offseason. Until we lacking into another Irving type talent we won't really fix DT.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Lather, rinse, repeat...
Because it is our right as Cowboys fans.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
Lather, rinse, repeat...

its tradition and YE shall not interrupt tradition

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
No, we won’t be wondering because we’ve known why for over a decade plus. The dimwits who run the organization will be the ones wondering.

they wont be wondering, they know why and for them the year is a success, its trying to tell other Cowboy fans its not about the SB, its about the stadium making money, as long as it does that and the franchise sells, they are ok with it.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I wouldn't want to have to bid for his services, but he doesn't seem to be lining up many suitors.

When he was fresh he made an impact, but I wonder if his head is in it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Top Bottom