2021 Cowboys Free Agency Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kazee would be a nice signing, not sure why it's taking so long.
Seems like he could be had on one of these cheap 2 year type deals. And then we can still draft a safety without any worry. Kazee can always be a depth guy and if he doesn't make the roster I doubt he would command much signing bonus.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Maybe it's just me but I didn't find those all that impressive. At least he can catch though.
I don't think we've had a single safety make that many plays on the ball combined over their time in Dallas in the last 10 years.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
While I have no clue why they need to wait until next week to meet with Kazee, I have no doubts that the fact that he's coming in person means it's basically a done deal, perhaps pending a physical.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I get you, bro, but how many times have the DBs on this team flat dropped those same type of opportunities? Diggs and Wilson being the recent exceptions.
No and I get that too. But it's hard to be excited over a pass that sails 10 yards over the receivers head into his hands. Or a ball where the QB holds it forever, throws it late and it gets tipped around and picked. Glad he caught those but his coverage still looked shakey to me most the time and his tackling for the most part looked soft. But let's face it, if he looked better he wouldn't even be an option. And it's still better than the trash we have thrown out there at safety last year outside of Wilson.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
No and I get that too. But it's hard to be excited over a pass that sails 10 yards over the receivers head into his hands. Or a ball where the QB holds it forever, throws it late and it gets tipped around and picked. Glad he caught those but his coverage still looked shakey to me most the time and his tackling for the most part looked soft. But let's face it, if he looked better he wouldn't even be an option. And it's still better than the trash we have thrown out there at safety last year outside of Wilson.

Pretty much how I feel.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I thought they granted him permission to seek trade....was he released?
I was about to ask the same thing. If he’s been released, I’d be all over that.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I can't figure out tweet process.

Last edited:

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Tweet life is hard.

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
Probably one year deal with Ravens, too, with eye on 2022 free agency for big contract.

Shit, Roethlisberger or Lamar Jackson for my 2021 stats going into free agency....who’d you pick?

Top Bottom