One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Apparently one of Arkansas' top WRs, Mike Woods, just transferred to OU. The crazy part is he was with the Arkansas program up until Tuesday. He even participated in the Hogs' spring game last weekend.

midswat

... soon
I mean, OU is benefiting insanely from the transfer portal.

They’ve landed like 5 stud starting quality players.

There’s almost no excuse for them to not at least make the BCS Championship.

midswat

... soon
Also, Tennessee is gonna be bad for a while. We may win only 5 games this year.

But I really like Coach Heupel. And while we might be bad, I think it’ll be a fun year. Similar to Ol Miss last season. Won 3 games but scored 40 points all the time.

I’ve been watching the Vols labor to score 17 points a game for a while. I’m excited to finally have an offensive minded coach.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I'm surprised college football is as popular as it is considering roughly three teams have a legitimate shot to win a national championship.

midswat

... soon
I'm surprised college football is as popular as it is considering roughly three teams have a legitimate shot to win a national championship.

Yeah but unlike the NFL the rivalries are celebrated. There’s more pageantry. People feel a connection to their team if they’re alumni. Plus the conference championships are more celebrated. Tons of Bowl
Games. I mean, the Rent a Center Bowl is kind of lame but there’s a lot you can be proud of if you’re a 10 win team and make it to a respectable bowl game.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Too many. 8 is the magic number.
I agree at the point. It needs to be done for a couple years to evaluate the pros and cons of expanding further. The pairings for 12 teams could potentially pair conference champions that had automatic berths but were knocked out of the running early when lesser talented teams survived by misaligned pairings. The Committee still have some favorites that should not be appointed.

Cotton

Staff member

We will see about all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom