2021 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I just don't see a first round pick with Rattler. Maybe I'm wrong but I have to imagine we are talking about him as the top QB in the class because there aren't a lot of great options.

In just the last two series he badly threw behind 2 guys. One leading to a pick. He threw a ball away inside the pocket and got a penalty. I sure wouldn't want to be a team needing a QB in this draft.
I don't really get the 1st round buzz around him myself. He's a solid college QB but he doesn't offer anything special, IMO.

Last year he started the year slow as well so maybe he just needs to get a couple of games under his belt to get going. :shrug

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I already nervous at about 5000 calories. I’ve never been so anxious to play a G5 team.

Deuce needs to get his ass back in here. We are rivals now.:unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Alabama games are so annoying. You got Miami running around here with turnover chains trailing 41-10.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Kicking that D8. I am not going to be in great shape for the start of the Tech game.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Alabama games are so annoying. You got Miami running around here with turnover chains trailing 41-10.
Miami's pathetic. They pulled it out earlier when they were down 27-3.

I don't even blame the kids for that shit. I blame the coaches. There's no way in hell I'd allow my team to pull out props while we're getting our teeth kicked in.

It's a terrible look. Especially for a program with Miami's history.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Miami's pathetic. They pulled it out earlier when they were down 27-3.

I don't even blame the kids for that shit. I blame the coaches. There's no way in hell I'd allow my team to pull out props while we're getting our teeth kicked in.

It's a terrible look. Especially for a program with Miami's history.
Miami hasn't been Miami for a long long time.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I already nervous at about 5000 calories. I’ve never been so anxious to play a G5 team.

Deuce needs to get his ass back in here. We are rivals now.:unsure
Speaking of the future of the Big 12. I bet they will finally launch a Big 12 network once Texas is out of the picture. I say it happens within 3 years of realignment.

Right now the Big 12 is the only P5 conference w/o a network.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Speaking of the future of the Big 12. I bet they will finally launch a Big 12 network once Texas is out of the picture. I say it happens within 3 years of realignment.

Right now the Big 12 is the only P5 conference w/o a network.
Yeah because those longhorn fags told us we aren’t allowed to have a network.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Given how Howell sucked and Rattler was shaky, get to know this kid.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah because those longhorn fags told us we aren’t allowed to have a network.
TBH, I'm glad they're gone. But, I can't wait for Adams' team to kick the shit out of the Longhorn twice this year in basketball.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Given how Howell sucked and Rattler was shaky, get to know this kid.

Shough has a lot of potential. Keep an eye on this kid because he could be good. Can’t wait to find out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Shough has a lot of potential. Keep an eye on this kid because he could be good. Can’t wait to find out.
My God. It did not take too long for you to switch back into the Gooooooooo RAIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDERS guy.

Cotton

Staff member
He will decide our fate this year. I am as anxious as you to see how he does.

Cotton

Staff member
My God. It did not take too long for you to switch back into the Gooooooooo RAIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDERS guy.
RAIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cujo

DCC 4Life
The OL's inability to run block is concerning me now. Bedenbaugh was hyping the OL up leading into the season but they've looked very average, IMO.

Hopefully it's just early season rust and they get this fixed before we hit the meat of the schedule in October.

They looked like shit. I won't be able to watch many games like that. It's fucking upsetting.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah, I guess it would be how I need a decent Cowboys season. But I know there is nothing but pain ahead.
I felt this... twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom