2020 Season | Week 9 | Gameday Chatter | Steelers @ Cowboys | 11/8/2020

p1_

DCC 4Life
I also own a 36" Blackstone griddle and an electric smoker that I never use anymore. In addition to my "regular" grill that I used to use for steaks until I got this combo grill. Now, I reverse sear my steaks and pork chops.
you gots da meats

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I put in JuJu in one of my fantasy leagues. He should kill it against this shit secondary today.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I also own a 36" Blackstone griddle and an electric smoker that I never use anymore. In addition to my "regular" grill that I used to use for steaks until I got this combo grill. Now, I reverse sear my steaks and pork chops.
Been thinking about adding one of the Blackstone's to my backyard setup. How you like it so far?

Cotton

Staff member
Been thinking about adding one of the Blackstone's to my backyard setup. How you like it so far?
I like it a lot. The downside is it is a PITA to clean, so you have a decent time commitment when you're done cooking getting it cleaned up properly. I don't use it a ton. Mainly for breakfast and fried rice more than anything. But, I like it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I like it a lot. The downside is it is a PITA to clean, so you have a decent time commitment when you're done cooking getting it cleaned up properly. I don't use it a ton. Mainly for breakfast and fried rice more than anything. But, I like it.
Ok good info, I was thinking I'd use it for breakfast stuff, maybe fajitas and shit like that

Cotton

Staff member
Ok good info, I was thinking I'd use it for breakfast stuff, maybe fajitas and shit like that
Yeah, I have done fajitas on it, as well. I like the cooker, but just keep in mind, even after you have cleaned it, you should re-oil it, hence it takes longer than a normal cooker to clean.

data

Forbes #1
Predictions for Dez Bryant today?

2 catches, 17 yatds

data

Forbes #1
How many cigarettes you smoke a day? Chew, anyone?

data

Forbes #1
I can’t remember the last time I’ve watched a colts game

data

Forbes #1
Damn. Buffalo already 7-0 vs Seatle

I refuse to believe Josh Allen is a legit Top 7 QB

Top Bottom