2020 Season | Week 17 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Giants | 1/3/2021

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
In this draft, there is very little difference in those 8 spots.
Maybe in the 10 thru 20 prospects. IF a talent doesn't fall like just last year.

But does this 'very little difference' in 8 spots still hold up in the 2nd round? The 3rd? And so on?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I mean I'd rather pick higher than lower but it's not a huge amount of significance either. I say win today and then I don't give a shit what the Redskins do. I'm good with 7-9 and no playoffs. Knowing that our coach was able to take a team decimated by injuries and lead them to a 7-9 record feels good to me. The injuries we sustained usually ends with a team only winning a few games. So to be 7-9 would feel like a bright future regardless of meaningless playoff appearance.
My feelings, exactly.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
About 3 weeks but the momentum and excitement he brought to the table is fading pretty fast.

The last couple of games he's taken just as many sacks as Wentz. His completion percentage is a lot lower and he's been pretty bad in the 2nd half of games once teams figured out his limitations.
Why are you attacking this young man? You obviously did not live very close to him.

Fake Sooner Fan.

Cotton

Staff member
Maybe in the 10 thru 20 prospects. IF a talent doesn't fall like just last year.

But does this 'very little difference' in 8 spots still hold up in the 2nd round? The 3rd? And so on?
I mean, I get it. The higher the draft pick the better, but I'm rooting for us to back into the playoffs, mainly because Fuck the Eagles, Fuck the Redskins, and Fuck the Giants.

Cotton

Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
About 3 weeks but the momentum and excitement he brought to the table is fading pretty fast.

The last couple of games he's taken just as many sacks as Wentz. His completion percentage is a lot lower and he's been pretty bad in the 2nd half of games once teams figured out his limitations.
I agree, I just don't see how Pederson flops back to Wentz for this last meaningless game

Cotton

Staff member

data

Forbes #1
It would be nice to finally get a win off of Tom Brady before he retires.

I wonder if there's another Hall of Fame caliber QB who went undefeated against the Cowboys.

Time to hit Google to see what I can find.
montana, bradshaw

• Angry
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
so Im secretly rooting for Garrett to get the axe. I know, Im still bitter. But there it is.

Cotton

Staff member
so Im secretly rooting for Garrett to get the axe. I know, Im still bitter. But there it is.
I'm not. I hope he stays with them for 10 years. It would mean the division is essentially a 3 team division for 10 years.

Cotton

Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
I'm not. I hope he stays with them for 10 years. It would mean the division is essentially a 3 team division for 10 years.
I bet he wishes he could go work with Saban again, in Sarks newly vacated seat.

Top Bottom