2020 Season | Week 12 | Gameday Chatter | Redskins @ Cowboys | 11/26/2020

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Pats going to lose again, aren't they?
I don’t know what their cap situation is next year, but it won’t matter who they put under center. That team has literally no weapons whatsoever. And considering Bill can’t draft skill position guys to save his life, they’ll either have to trade for some pieces or spend money. With Miami and Buffalo finally on the way up, I wonder if there is any chance we see Belichick move on.

With his track record, I don’t think he’d have to look too hard for the autonomy that he has in New England, especially for a moribund franchise.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
What network is Cards-Pats on? I wish I could see that.

I have Colts-Titans and... yuck... Giants-Bengals. Again, does even the most hardcore Cowboys fan want to watch that garbage?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Play of the year.
Just piss poor mechanics from him, again.

I know Baker is hated on this board, but if someone could just get that guy out of his own head, I think his ceiling is a step ahead of a guy like Cousins. QB development has lost a lot of patience historically speaking. Guys are written off far too quickly, I think.

Some guys only need to see thing for a couple years, and most of it clicks. For others, it takes longer. I think Mayfield is the sort of player who won’t be able to handle most of the facets of playing QB until about year five.

Admittedly, I’m an OU fan, so my bias is probably showing.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Just piss poor mechanics from him, again.

I know Baker is hated on this board, but if someone could just get that guy out of his own head, I think his ceiling is a step ahead of a guy like Cousins. QB development has lost a lot of patience historically speaking. Guys are written off far too quickly, I think.[
I think he should copy a guy like Brees. Try to be super smart, always make the right read, don't try to do too much, etc.

But Baker can't do that because in his mind he's Dan Marino as a passer and Kyler Murray as an athlete.

And BTW I'm an OU guy also. Just never thought he was that great. He had incredible talent all around him there.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Derrick Henry is such a beast. Do these things only happen to the Cowboys? Zeke supposedly the best RB in draft far and away....turns out Henry is much better. Roy Williams...the new Ronnie Lott.....whoops....that turned out to be Ed Reid. It is frustrating.

Cotton

Staff member
Baker Mayfield can fuck himself with a pineapple.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
I'll admit I was wrong about Rivers. I thought he was completely done with the Chargers, but he looks just fine in Indy. Reich is some coach.

Also, Titans at the 2. Henry likely about to have another one.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
effing Giants screwing around vs Cincy. we need them to win.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
I think he should copy a guy like Brees. Try to be super smart, always make the right read, don't try to do too much, etc.

But Baker can't do that because in his mind he's Dan Marino as a passer and Kyler Murray as an athlete.

And BTW I'm an OU guy also. Just never thought he was that great. He had incredible talent all around him there.
He definitely has too much gunslinger in him. I always thought he had the intangibles from a competitive standpoint to be a good starter.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Pretty sure he got flagged for that.
I like Jacobs a lot, but his running style sets him up to be another one of those guys that gets paid, only to burn out physically shortly thereafter.

We are all now authorities on that subject.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
effing Giants screwing around vs Cincy. we need them to win.
I think we need Cincinnati to win. I think the Giants would have an easier time beating us.

Top Bottom