2020 Season | Conference Championships | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/24/2021

data

Forbes #1
TMSAW 2010 -----------> TMSOZ 2021 (talking mad shit over zoom)

p1_

DCC 4Life
Why is 3 penalties against one team versus 1 against the other team considered offsetting? Doesn't seem right to me.
maybe the yardage nets to zero

shoop

Semi-contributing member
You can explain that last pass interference all day long but they were ignoring it all game long and just happen to call it on a potential game changing play with TB on the side that benefited. I think the league would like to cement the GOAT conversation by having him be the first QB to win one with different teams.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
You can explain that last pass interference all day long but they were ignoring it all game long and just happen to call it on a potential game changing play with TB on the side that benefited. I think the league would like to cement the GOAT conversation by having him be the first QB to win one with different teams.
The dude literally had his shirt pulled back by two feet, and switched hands to maintain doing so. There was nothing else that egregious that was ignored during the game. And get out of here with that league crap. The league didnt force Rodgers or his pussy ass coach to crap down their leg.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I only watched the last 10 minutes of that game and saw 3-4 blatant pass interference occurrences. Youre either going to call it or not. If they are getting away with it all game you’re stupid not to interfere. The flag was thrown correctly except when it wasn’t the rest of the game apparently. The commentators were talking about it. A lot.

Not going for it on 4th and goal was inexplicable. Rodgers not running it a couple of times was strange. Looked like he could have had a good bit of yardage a couple of times if not the TD.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't see Brady beating Mahomes. Not with the Bucs defense.
They only lost by 3 at the end of November and the defense has improved since then. Saw a pass rush yesterday and couple that with Mahomes toe and losing Fisher that makes it worrisome.

Bucs finished with a top 10 defense and got Vea back.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
They only lost by 3 at the end of November and the defense has improved since then. Saw a pass rush yesterday and couple that with Mahomes toe and losing Fisher that makes it worrisome.

Bucs finished with a top 10 defense and got Vea back.
Bucs LBs are awesome right now. Really all over the field and disruptive as Hell.

What we wish LVE and Smith could have been, and what mindless fanboys still think they are

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He is a flakey bitch. He will be back next season but he will pout for awhile. Just like he does after every incompletion that there is PI.
Exactly. He's going to play up this drama and people will start talking about how it's the GM's fault, the coach's fault... anyone but poor Aaron's fault.

data

Forbes #1
Quick glance at Aaron Rodgers playoff record, his defenses have let him down. Virtually every deep playoff loss comes with opponent scoring 30+ points.

Top Bottom