2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
What demographic?

Also, no way in hell I'm playing that video.
Just click the fucking video and listen to the song. I predict you'll like it, but call it a cheap knockoff of so-and-so 80s song.

I chose the first video-less link to pop up so you wouldn't have to watch the video. Didn't know you'd fear your heterosexuality would crumble with a sunset. You're a tough guy, listening to one song isn't going to hurt you. Clicking on the link won't lead to a grip of dicks flying into your mouth. If you don't like it after one play, that's fine.

As an aside, FOX football and SNF NBC have played this song as their outro to commercial.

Here's a more hetero link. No video, just this static picture:

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Just click the fucking video and listen to the song. I predict you'll like it, but call it a cheap knockoff of so-and-so 80s song.

I chose the first video-less link to pop up so you wouldn't have to watch the video. Didn't know you'd fear your heterosexuality would crumble with a sunset. You're a tough guy, listening to one song isn't going to hurt you. Clicking on the link won't lead to a grip of dicks flying into your mouth. If you don't like it after one play, that's fine.

As an aside, FOX football and SNF NBC have played this song as their outro to commercial.

Here's a more hetero link. No video, just this static picture:

I hate bad music, it hurts my soul.

Genghis Khan

I played about a minute and a half of it. It's better than the other one, still sucks though.

Genghis Khan

My wife caught me listening to it.

She said she likes the song but she's surprised I like it.

Thanks Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom