mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
Did you post about the deadline?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Hooper is confirming what we should have already known. Witten was a nag.

Hooper also vowed to be a mentor to other tight ends in the room, unlike what he perceived former Cowboys an current Raiders tight end Jason Witten to be.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'd believe it but how does Hooper know this?
He doesn't. I'm about getting sick of the defamation of Witten, to be honest. He very well could be the best TE our organization will ever see. Yes, he should probably shut it down already, but let's not forget what this man did for our team. He is in the top 10 TEs in the history of the league. Show some respect.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He doesn't. I'm about getting sick of the defamation of Witten, to be honest. He very well could be the best TE our organization will ever see. Yes, he should probably shut it down already, but let's not forget what this man did for our team. He is in the top 10 TEs in the history of the league. Show some respect.
I respect him for his accomplishments. But he was still a bitch. As far as "defamation", he has added to it in his own special way.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I didn't want him back but he was a hell of a good player in his prime.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Anyone that is negative about Witten has never watched him during his entire career with Dallas. He is one of the toughest players to ever be on the team. He slowed down because of a lack of speed but he still has excellent hands and can compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom