2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
What they meant is that he pwns the Broncos.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If there were any conflict it would be with the ownership position with the Broncos. I would guess he signed a non management and director agreement. This sometimes is done to declare that one isn’t making determinations for the teams performance.
:lol

Another one pwnt.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If you get released before you declare opt-out, do you get paid $350k still...is that something, ie pre-emptive cuts, in play for the next 120 hours?
Not sure. I do know Gano had a sizable contract and they were leaning towards Slye anyways.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If you get released before you declare opt-out, do you get paid $350k still...is that something, ie pre-emptive cuts, in play for the next 120 hours?
I believe the opt-out payout is $150k. And, it has to be paid back out of the next year's salary, so my guess would be no.

Cotton

Staff member
You get 350, 000 if you have a medical reason for opting out.
I was talking about the standard opt-out since it would be the closest to fitting this silly scenario.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

These teams loading up on veterans right now are going to be the best prepared to survive this season.

R

Rodwellian89

Sorry thought that was a pretty logical question, as you can not own parts of 2 teams in the same competition in other sports.

doesnt make me think any higher of the NFL, as I am sure in these 'multiple team ownership deals' everyone is staying quiet and behaving themselves.

Cotton

Staff member
Sorry thought that was a pretty logical question, as you can not own parts of 2 teams in the same competition in other sports.

doesnt make me think any higher of the NFL, as I am sure in these 'multiple team ownership deals' everyone is staying quiet and behaving themselves.
The guy in the tweet was making a joke. He was saying he owns the Royals, and has owned the Broncos (as in whipped their ass on the field) in the past.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Fat nose tackles are going to be at a premium this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom