2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Shannon "heated debate" Browns TE implies Jason Witten was selfish during Cowboys career

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
  • Haha
Reactions: p1_

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
You don't think Garrett was a big part of the problem?

Bold take.
Just saying you can’t heap it all on them. That’s the smoke and mirrors game the Joneses always get folks to buy into.

Everyone is culpable, accountable. If the players don’t think they are, that it was all the coaching, then they are doomed to fail again.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just saying you can’t heap it all on them. That’s the smoke and mirrors game the Joneses always get folks to buy into.

Everyone is culpable, accountable. If the players don’t think they are, that it was all the coaching, then they are doomed to fail again.
Wut? Jerry clung to piss-poor coaching for the last 10 years despite being steadily called out on it and refusing to change coaches just because Red was in the family photo

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Wut? Jerry clung to piss-poor coaching for the last 10 years despite being steadily called out on it and refusing to change coaches just because Red was in the family photo
:lol
No shit. The red headed albatross was a piss poor attempt at a smoke and mirrors job if that was the case.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
:lol
No shit. The red headed albatross was a piss poor attempt at a smoke and mirrors job if that was the case.
There was a disgusting combination of wanting to look smart and nepotism associated with that. Jerry was always a very knee jerk kinda guy. I feel like he had the antithesis to Jimmy with Garrett, where if the team won a title, he’d be the one receiving the lion‘s share of credit. Yes, we have the prior remarks where he felt like he moved on too quickly from Gailey, but ultimately this guy has a world class ego, and that drives his madness more than anything else.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life

OK. I won't deal in absolutes either. But I am quite optimistic that a big issue in low quality of coaching has been greatly improved.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
What the fuck? Every Dallas fan with a twitter account needs to flood this cocksuckers page and demand to know what's up. At the very least, irritate him enough to shut his page down. He can't block everyone.

I don't have or want a twitter account. @Iamtdg, I'm putting you in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom