2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I hope he uses it as motivation and fucks some dudes up on the Seahawks.
Completely surprised at how Aldon Smith has been a factor...and no one else has. Lawrence, Poe, Griffen. Absolutely nothing there so far.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completely surprised at how Aldon Smith has been a factor...and no one else has. Lawrence, Poe, Griffen. Absolutely nothing there so far.
I don't think it's a coincidence the Aldon Smith is the only guy used to rushing from a 2 point stance and he is ahead of the curve with Griffen and Lawrence. I hope our defensive coordinator is at least recognizing that maybe he is trying to fit a couple square pegs in round holes.

Poe is what he is, a fat big boy he doesn't do much else anymore. I want to see more Hill and Gallimore. And Crawford, frankly he was never that good and he seems to be even worse after the injury.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I wouldnt write off Hill just yet. He is showing signs of developing. Gallimore has played.
It would be premature to write Hill off, I just haven’t noticed either of them. I mean, Crawford made more of an impact early on in his career.

We have blah at 3T. That problem is made worse by Lawrence’s disappearance and Griffen’s age. Smith came out of nowhere and he’s our best lineman.

This just fucking sucks. Maybe 2021 is the year they finally draft the DL anchor we’ve been looking for.

When Madubuike makes his debut in Baltimore I’m not going to be happy watching him make an impact.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
He played better in game two. But yeah someone has to make the tackles as we let teams go on long drives down the field.
Yep. Just too far downfield.

High-stepping Jaylon can’t close rapidly enough. He is mister straight-on speed, no cutting ability or close explosion. He did make a nice play unblocked near the goalline (which he over-celebrated), but it was soon after making a fool of himself a play or two earlier.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
wasn't sure where to post this so please move if necessary

this kid is 6 years old, wtf?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It would be premature to write Hill off, I just haven’t noticed either of them. I mean, Crawford made more of an impact early on in his career.

We have blah at 3T. That problem is made worse by Lawrence’s disappearance and Griffen’s age. Smith came out of nowhere and he’s our best lineman.

This just fucking sucks. Maybe 2021 is the year they finally draft the DL anchor we’ve been looking for.

When Madubuike makes his debut in Baltimore I’m not going to be happy watching him make an impact.
If you haven't noticed Hill then you haven't been watching close enough. Just relax a little and let the season play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom