Election Chatter Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Because that's all they have.

Biden is talking a lot about how the economy has to grow and overall wealth has to grow.

Strange line to pursue when everyone has said they trust Trump more on the economy. But I guess if you don't know any better, what he says sounds great.
I don't get the covid stuff. Yes people died. People would have died under any President. Just as many people would have died under Biden. It's like a fucking natural disaster, seems insane to act like Trump somehow caused this shit or made it worse.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Biden just said wind and solar are cheaper than coal and oil now.... and that's thanks to him when he was VP.

Good god.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Trump should just run a loop of the videos where he denounced white supremacy & the KKK in the background every time he speaks with a link running across the bottom to a YouTube page where it plays in a loop as well

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Biden has been saying pretty moderate things... he's not against reducing police, he's not for the Green New Deal but his deal. It's like he's never even heard of that DNC manifesto full of AOC/Bernie stuff.

I'm not sure if he's just saying moderate stuff to sound better because that's what the polling says to do, or if he doesn't even realize what a stooge he is. I'm betting on the latter.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don't get the covid stuff. Yes people died. People would have died under any President. Just as many people would have died under Biden. It's like a fucking natural disaster, seems insane to act like Trump somehow caused this shit or made it worse.
Ei73Oq4UcAALBPh.jpg

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Biden just said wind and solar are cheaper than coal and oil now.... and that's thanks to him when he was VP.

Good god.
Waiting on the fact checkers to bring up Solyndra......

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Trump really needs to play up the ending of wars. That has to be a huge plus with the majority of Americans.

Biden and the Dems are subtly saying (by things like we're more isolated) they'd keep the middle east wars going and send our boys back over there ASAP.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Biden sounds fine in terms of his mental faculties, I haven't watched the entire town hall but I was almost expecting it to be tough for him to finish a thought based on some of the snafu videos I've seen

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I really really hate this cumb dunt.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I think this is very telling.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The media isn't even good at hiding their fake bullshit
Yeah you'd think having their bias exposed would make them look to better themselves and restore their reputation but instead they have went full LEERRROOOYYYY JENKINS and are so outright partisan it'd make Pravda blush

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom