2020 NFL Cuts & Signings

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
This is what I’m talking about. He’s not even the best WR. Why does every extension for a top 5-10 position player have to break the record?
He's arguably the best and clearly top three. No doubt about it.

People sweat Julio and rightly so, but you can argue Hopkins' speed, explosiveness, insane catching skills, and ability to score make him as good or better. He has nearly as many TD's as Jones in two fewer seasons, and as Watkins has improved, Hopkins' catch percentage has gone up through the roof.

Too bad he has to start over again with Murray, but if Murray is the real deal things could get real interesting in AZ

Smitty

DCC 4Life
He's arguably the best and clearly top three. No doubt about it.

People sweat Julio and rightly so, but you can argue Hopkins' speed, explosiveness, insane catching skills, and ability to score make him as good or better. He has nearly as many TD's as Jones in two fewer seasons, and as Watkins has improved, Hopkins' catch percentage has gone up through the roof.

Too bad he has to start over again with Murray, but if Murray is the real deal things could get real interesting in AZ
He’s clearly not the best, that’s Michael Thomas. I dunno, he catches a ton of balls but at like 11 ypc. That’s a ding to me. Cooper caught more yards last year and frankly yards are more valuable than catches.

I’m not sold.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
He’s clearly not the best, that’s Michael Thomas. I dunno, he catches a ton of balls but at like 11 ypc. That’s a ding to me. Cooper caught more yards last year and frankly yards are more valuable than catches.

I’m not sold.
I mean, Thomas averaged 11 ypc last season. Not disputing that Thomas is the best in the game right now, but it’s funny to me that ever since Houston traded him, there’s this narrative going around that Hopkins isn’t that good. Multiple 1500 yard seasons, multiple times well over 100 receptions. And that wasn’t always with Watson throwing to him either.

Then lo and behold, he dominates yesterday helping the Cards in their upset. I have him a firm third behind Thomas and Julio.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The only free agent I wamt is Earl Thomas which isn't happening. We need game changing plays on defense, and the only way we will get that is with a play maker on the back end. Jernigan wouldn't do shit for us. Our run defense has been good. Our problem is the pass defense. Which means pass rushers and secondary.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
The only free agent I wamt is Earl Thomas which isn't happening. We need game changing plays on defense, and the only way we will get that is with a play maker on the back end. Jernigan wouldn't do shit for us. Our run defense has been good. Our problem is the pass defense. Which means pass rushers and secondary.
Texans canceled his visit...

Top Bottom