2020 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The draft is funny though. You can be all excited by these guys but in 4 years most of them likely will be off the team or out of the league.
Maybe they won't be though. Unlike last years draft which looks like a bunch of guh.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I want the name of that song and the singer please.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Another DL with "relentless motor". Too bad he's not a great athlete as well, but great pick.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I warned you people I would homer out.

In 2019, she was nominated for five awards at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year for I Used to Know Her and Song of the Year for "Hard Place".

She's only 22. I'm feeling a bit pervy...
Thank you. She is magnificent.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Ok. There is still some talent on the board. But I don't want to trade up for it. Keep all our picks for next year.

Grab a glass of your favorite liquor, sit back and light a cigar. And marvel at how the universe had to perfectly align for this to happen. From Lamb to Anae. We can even toss Jerry our 7th and let him do with it whatever he wants.

Nah. Fuck that. Do the smart thing. Grab Braden Mann and run Chris Jones out of the building. The perfect topper to the draft weekend.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
CeeDee Lamb, girlfriend address viral video of her grabbing his phone during NFL draft
CeeDee Lamb's girlfriend was a trending topic after a video went viral showing her grabbing a phone from his lap during the draft.

Oklahoma wide receiver and now Dallas Cowboy player CeeDee Lamb wasn't the only major headline Thursday night after he was picked in the first round of the NFL draft.

His girlfriend Crymson Rose was also a trending topic after a video went viral showing her grabbing a phone from his lap while he was on another phone and Lamb snatching the phone back while shaking his head.

People were quick to make assumptions as to why Rose may have grabbed Lamb's phone and after the memes and comments emerged about the awkward moment, Rose took to her Twitter to address what was going on.

"His agent was FACETIMING him while he was on the phone with the Cowboys, I was doing the GF thing gonna answer it for him sheesh." Rose tweeted.

Lamb even jumped to Rose's defense to simmer down the commentators.

"Yall really gotta chill wasn't even like dat," Lamb tweeted.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The coaching staff on both sides of the ball saying they want good players regardless of scheme fit is probably helping this draft.

Top Bottom