2020 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
A net loss of a 5th next year? Shit, that is nothing for a guy that will probably end up being our starting center sooner rather than later. Love this guy. Was close to Cushenberry for 2nd and 3rd center imo.

Really surprised that Philly would trade with us, without raping us in compensation. Good trade.
Yeah I liked him better than a lot of other Olineman that we have already seen go. He was one of my top players heading into day 3.

To me he was a center who should have gone in the third. To get him with our fifth and a future fifth is awesome!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would've been fine taking Biadasz in the 3rd, thrilled with him at our pick in the 4th, but trading up to get him at the end of the 4th?

Amazing.

I love that we have so many options on the interior now, not just at center, but also at LG where Williams isn't going to just walk into a starting spot. He'll have to compete with McGovern, who will also be competing at center against Looney and Biadasz.
The nice thing is Looney, McGovern and Biadasz all have the size to play center or guard. I hate centers who are to small and weak to really play anywhere else. These guys are physical and can keep from being pushed back into Dak's lap.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Oh, NOW we fucking trade when it invloves Dullass. Instead of taking their stud WR earlier, we gave them the C we should have taken. fucking dumb.

Jesus fucking Christ this is the final nail in the coffin.. Go give a division rival someone they want hahahaha what a bunch of fucking losers...

Helped Dallas so they could get their center of the future. Travis Frederick went to Wisconsin too. Just for a fucking future 5th? Fuck this shit.

is that all they got? a future 5? traded a 4th for a future 5?

EDIT: holy shit. Roseman is a total goddamned fucking moron. WHY do this WITH DALLAS YOU DUMB FUCK?

https://twitter.com/Jeff_McLane/stat...10745534566400

This guy has to go ... I'm not kidding ... who the FUCK trades with a division rival to let them move for a player they want for a fucking 5th round pick?

Within a few days, we watched Dallas solidify winning this division. Not by giving them this pick, but by them literally drafting players that will barely contribute this year (if at all). Reagor will get a chance but he's not an instant impact player. When this season is over, this will be the weekend we point to where everything went south.

-------------

From igglephans.com :towel

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Oh, NOW we fucking trade when it invloves Dullass. Instead of taking their stud WR earlier, we gave them the C we should have taken. fucking dumb.

Jesus fucking Christ this is the final nail in the coffin.. Go give a division rival someone they want hahahaha what a bunch of fucking losers...

Helped Dallas so they could get their center of the future. Travis Frederick went to Wisconsin too. Just for a fucking future 5th? Fuck this shit.

EDIT: holy shit. Roseman is a total goddamned fucking moron. WHY do this WITH DALLAS YOU DUMB FUCK?

This guy has to go ... I'm not kidding ... who the FUCK trades with a division rival to let them move for a player they want for a fucking 5th round pick?

Within a few days, we watched Dallas solidify winning this division. Not by giving them this pick, but by them literally drafting players that will barely contribute this year (if at all). Reagor will get a chance but he's not an instant impact player. When this season is over, this will be the weekend we point to where everything went south.

-------------

This just makes the glory all that much better.

data

Forbes #1
Roll call on Rookie minicamp Day One...

1. See Dee Lamb...Do you See Deez Nuts?
2. Navy Gallery More
3. Tyler Bad-ass...does someone know where I can find a Tight Bad-ass

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

-------------

Love it!

Top Bottom