2020 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it's right up there. Hard to compete with a team like the Ravens who had 5 picks on day two but to me it what you do with the picks that's far more important then just simply having more or higher picks. The Panthers have done well but they have higher picks then us because they lost more games. That doesn't make their draft better for example.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This is probably the best 3 rounds we've had in about 20 years. 2018 was excellent with LVE/Williams/Gallup but the sky-high upside of Lamb puts this one above it slightly for me.

Going back there aren't many classes where we just killed it in the first 3 rounds without the luxury of having extra picks like in 2005 with two 1st's.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have to admit that despite the virtual nature of this draft, it has been one of the most fun in recent memory.

I guess us picking like we are competent helps.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
A whole lot of blah, blah, blah. Madubuike has absolutely ZERO to do with anything. He was not there to be taken in the 3rd.

You can compare Gallimore and Fotu all you want, and continue to say they are equal. You will just continue to be wrong. Knock your bad self out.

And as for other teams seeing Fotu as a 4th round talent... They obviously must think he's at least that. Possibly lower. Considering we are now sitting at the top of the 4th.
Well I’m glad for that. I fear if he’s available we won’t take him anyway.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I still have a massive hardon over our first three selections.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I bet if anything, they move down to pick up a sixth. I don't think they want to go a whole round with nothing.
Jesus Christ. We're seriously going to start day three still agreeing?

Something is wrong.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Williams to the 49ers for a fifth and a third next year.

So does that mean Joe Staley is retiring or something?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Skins dicked around and magically turned a 2nd in this draft into a 5th and 3rd next year, so basically two day 3 picks, and probably in the middle to late part of the round.

Top Bottom