2020 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

data

Forbes #1
Hey kids, today's word of the day is....cunt. Whenever you hear someone say the word....scream. hehe hehehe

~resume movie theatre wanking~

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
True. I more or less was talking about in general including last year when we passed on two real safeties. They just don’t value the position till it bites them in the ass then they.
I like HaHa and Woods as a solid combo. Nothing special but both are good players. My big concern is that both of them are on the last years of their deals. So next year both starting safeties will be free agents with Wilson sort of our only safety.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If we’d have taken a talented DT and a JAG CB, I’d be ok with it. Instead we did the reverse— like we fucking always do.

Hopefully the kid gets at least more than one interception a year
We did not draft a JAG DT. Jesus. Let's try to be a little honest here.

GShock

DCC 4Life
I know it sounds like a usually Cowboys excuse but the safeties really just didn't fall right for us in this draft. I'm glad we didn't force the issue with better guys on the board.
We’ll come back with the XFLer from WVa later.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I thought they learned their lesson about beef the middle, but now we're back to undersized DTs
305lbs with never seeing an NFL weight and conditioning program is undersized?

Damn.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
h
We did not draft a JAG DT. Jesus. Let's try to be a little honest here.
Yep, let's be honest here . Gallimore wasnt my first choice but he is a good dt

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Uh.... yes?

Brown has overachieved for a fourth round pick and he’s still not on Awuzie’s level. Awuzie is not a home run but he’s quite solid. I think Diggs can be that or better.

The safeties were gone and i frankly did not really see a DeMarcus Lawrence level lineman left.... Diggs was a fine pick.
No way do I see anything that distinguishes Awuzie. BTW, Brown was a 6th round pick.

Lewis has shown more in fewer snaps, IMO, although it’s taken him longer to get there.

Neither make enough splash plays to have significantly distinguished themselves. They could have been fifth rounders for all I know.

Jones showed his potential right away. However much I wanted Malcolm Brown instead, Jones definitely proved he was worthy of the pick.

data

Forbes #1
Well, I never thought I'd see Rachel Maddow's name in an NFL Draft thread.
You know, ten years ago side conversation would be all Jenna Jameson and Call of Duty.

You really can come in here, enjoy the draft and enjoy an introspection of politics, life & society.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Gallimore was asked to lose weight to one-gap last year, too. He can gain 20 more pounds if that'll make ravi love him.

Top Bottom