2020 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Baltimore just took another DT. Those greedy cocksuckers.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’d like Anae but I guess we see a LB, an OT, a TE, some sort of utility or ST position.
Call Anae a LBer than and draft him there. Just a play maker. I don't think you can go wrong. His motor will make him a great special teamer too.

Anyway, chances are slim we take the guy but I sure can hope.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Hope it’s not too much to ask for one more solid value here at the end of the 5th, before the WGAS late 7th.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Eagles have had a shit ton of picks and dammit, they still look like the same team that finished last year on one leg beating a team that gave up on Garrett for the division title.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hope it’s not too much to ask for one more solid value here at the end of the 5th, before the WGAS late 7th.
IT would be so nice to really hit on one of these late rounders. The way we did with Ratliff. 5th, 6th, and 7th round it seems like we have struggled to find anyone. But the truth is I think it's hard for every NFL team to find contributors at that point in the draft.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
By the way, Anae just looks like a player the Patriots would usually take and he would thrive in their defense doing multiple things. I just want a little bit of that for us instead.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I hope at least ONE person in the media has the balls to mention that what looks to be a possible all-timer draft was accomplished immediately after Jason Garrett and Rod Marinelli were no longer employed by the team.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
People said it and it is true.

Most teams are just sticking to guys they saw at the Combine. No weird picks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hope at least ONE person has the balls to mention that what looks to be a possible all-timer draft was accomplished immediately after Jason Garrett and Rod Marinelli were no longer employed by the team.
I think most people around here save Schmitty are thinking that.

Top Bottom