2020 Cowboys Roster Cuts

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, he does not play special teams and if he wasn't going to start, then he might as well just go.
So if Thompson is your starter are you going to have him on all your special teams units? I mean that seems a bit risky as well. So like I said, I'm just not sure I get the move unless we are adding someone.

I guess it's possible we are moving a corner to safety but what does that really do? Make room so you can keep a turd like Goodwin?

p1_

DCC 4Life
People are saying Thompson where I think they mean Thomas

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Thanks , my brain doesn’t want to accept Thompson as a starter
Get ready for it for a least a game since they aren't showing enough interest in anyone else and the game is coming.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
They must've really wanted to get rid of Clinton-Dix if it's only saving them like 1 million or whatever. At this point we absolutely have to sign Thomas, I get the whole flexibility thing and let's move Worley/Robinson/Awuzie/whoever around, and it certainly seems like the staff feels comfortable with guys who are basically CB's playing safety, but at this point you have to take a chance on Thomas and just cut bait if it goes south.

There is just way too much upside at a position that is probably the least talented on the roster.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
They must've really wanted to get rid of Clinton-Dix if it's only saving them like 1 million or whatever. At this point we absolutely have to sign Thomas, I get the whole flexibility thing and let's move Worley/Robinson/Awuzie/whoever around, and it certainly seems like the staff feels comfortable with guys who are basically CB's playing safety, but at this point you have to take a chance on Thomas and just cut bait if it goes south.

There is just way too much upside at a position that is probably the least talented on the roster.
They did basically say they were looking on the market for a safety so we'll see what happens.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I agree, especially with Woods hurt and Thompson being a career backup. You'd think we are already desperate for a safety and cutting HaHa just makes it even more so. I think they have to bring someone in unless there is something we don't know.

Earl Thomas makes too much sense. This defense could be high end with a guy like that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom