2019 Training Camp Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don't think Campo bothers me anymore. He's almost like a meme at this point.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't think Campo bothers me anymore. He's almost like a meme at this point.
I never got mad at Campo anyways. Its not like he gave himself the job. He is who he is and never should have even had the job. Jerry had to have somebody that wouldn't take his spotlight. Much like we have now.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Where are all the good training camp reports? Feels like 10 years ago we’’d get mini novellas each day.

Now? No beat writers seem to cover it. You get a handful of long distance ten second clips that show nothing, a few tweets, and some team mouthpiece propaganda and feel-good stories and interview crap.

Am I misremembering?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Where are all the good training camp reports? Feels like 10 years ago we’’d get mini novellas each day.

Now? No beat writers seem to cover it. You get a handful of long distance ten second clips that show nothing, a few tweets, and some team mouthpiece propaganda and feel-good stories and interview crap.

Am I misremembering?
You are misremembering bad narratives. I don't lament some dipshit beat writer recapping their perceptions. It usually meant touting some dork that didn't do shit.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
LBs don't usually line up in press coverage on the outside with no safety help over the top. They'd get smoked by the RB 100 times out of 100, like in this video. Especially linebackers over 240 pounds like Jaylon Smith.

Even speed linebackers like Ryan Shazier would get their asses handed to them on the outside.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
LBs don't usually line up in press coverage on the outside with no safety help over the top. They'd get smoked by the RB 100 times out of 100, like in this video. Especially linebackers over 240 pounds like Jaylon Smith.

Even speed linebackers like Ryan Shazier would get their asses handed to them on the outside.
You could toast Shazier...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol

He looks so idiotic with the pirouettes.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:unsure

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

:unsure
Damn lineman and their backs

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Damn lineman and their backs
12:27 p.m. – All-Pro guard Zack Martin will have an MRI exam on his back, which has been “bothering him a little bit,” head coach Jason Garrett said.

Garrett said Martin is “moving around fine,” but the athletic training staff suggested an MRI for more information.

Xavier Su’a-Filo took the first-team reps at right guard during Friday’s walkthrough.

p1_

DCC 4Life
12:27 p.m. – All-Pro guard Zack Martin will have an MRI exam on his back, which has been “bothering him a little bit,” head coach Jason Garrett said.

Garrett said Martin is “moving around fine,” but the athletic training staff suggested an MRI for more information.

Xavier Su’a-Filo took the first-team reps at right guard during Friday’s walkthrough.
Wither Connor McGovern?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom