2019 Training Camp Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Once Quinn is back I'd imagine you'll see an almost 50/50 split for Crawford between DE/DT.
Yeah I know it will change when Quinn gets back. I still don't like it. Crawford just brings very little to DE. He is too slow and unathletic.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Talkin' Cowboys: Who's Separating Themselves?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Hope he’s a steal. Wilson I mean. We need safety talent in the worst way.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I bet these guys are just rotating Iloka/Wilson because they plan on holding Heath out of the 3rd preseason game and they're figuring out which should run with the 1's. They literally love Heath, don't get your hopes up.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I bet these guys are just rotating Iloka/Wilson because they plan on holding Heath out of the 3rd preseason game and they're figuring out which should run with the 1's. They literally love Heath, don't get your hopes up.
They will never quit Jeff Heath.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Heath is actually a free agent after this season, so I'm hoping they let him walk and we can rid ourselves of their over-reliance on him for good, but knowing the front office I bet they'll sign him for 2 million/season and start him for the next 3 years.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Heath is actually a free agent after this season, so I'm hoping they let him walk and we can rid ourselves of their over-reliance on him for good, but knowing the front office I bet they'll sign him for 2 million/season and start him for the next 3 years.
its hard to believe neither Wilson or Iloka cant beat out Heath

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Ugh Crawford at DE. He just sucks so much at it.
Crawford doesn't suck at DE, he just isn't anything more than average edge rusher. He's pretty good against the run. As someone else alluded to he is probably not playing RDE much more than 50% anyway, especially once Quinn is back.

That said, I'm not sure its a 100% lock Crawford makes the team.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life

this is worrisome. Martin is getting dinged on the regular lately.
What happened to Jarwin and Dalton Schultz? I noticed they DNP vs the Rams the other night too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom